- By appointment only (book by 3/1 to guarantee availability!)
- Schedule online at www.montgomeryserves.org
- Or, call 240-777-2577 (Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 3:30pm) for an appointment
- Transportation questions? Call 311 within Montgomery County for assistance
- See this flyer for location and times
Archive for February, 2018
The Montgomery County Collaboration Council is the keeper of Montgomery County, Maryland’s community well-being indicators for children, youth, and families. Built to translate the vision of the Children’s Agenda results into action, these measures are key to tracking progress over time, focusing attention on areas of need, and aligning collective impact initiative’s strategies and policymaking.
The Collaboration Council is seeking a full-time Community Assessment Manager to maintain these indicators of well-being, lead community-level needs assessments, and support the organization’s involvement in collective impact initiatives.
For complete details and how to submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume click here: Community Assessment Manager Job Description. Position open until filled.