Friday, October 27 at 4 pm – Sunday, October 29 at 2 pm
Rockwood Manor Retreat Center, Potomac, MD
See the attached flyer for more information. Space is limited! Registration is required. To register, contact Anne Baker, Director of Adult Bereavement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-990-0854
In response to International Overdose Awareness Day, Montgomery County invites you to:
2nd Annual Ceremony of Remembrance
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Come early for the Resource Fair at 5:30 pm
Montgomery County Circuit Court Rockville, MD
This event is hosted by S.O.U.L. (Surviving Our Ultimate Loss) families of Montgomery County in partnership with the Montgomery County Government and the Montgomery County Circuit Court Adult Drug Court
For Example you can search Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) programs, including opioid treatment programs (OTPs), that combine behavioral therapy and medications to treat substance use disorders. For local programs,search infoMONTGOMERY, or visit the Statewide site for programs outside our county.
- Tips for Selecting a Health Plan
- Key Insurance Terms
- How to Obtain Pre-Authorization
- Knowing your Rights
- How to file complaints and contact the Advocacy Unit
Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families
Project Director, Full Time Position Available
The Project Director has overall responsibility for the implementation and management of “Bridges to the Future,” a SAMHSA- funded System of Care Grant to the Montgomery County Department of Behavioral Health and Crisis Services and the Montgomery County Collaboration Council for Children, Youth and Families, Inc. This grant will further develop the system of care to include comprehensive and integrated services for transitional-age youth and young adults ages 16-21 with serious mental health challenges and who are disconnected from school or employment. For complete position description, job responsibilities and how to submit your cover letter and resume please click here.
- Learn the mental health facts and warning signs and take the pledge to support children and teens from the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI):
- From Mental Health America (MHA): Keep a grateful journal, start your day with a cup of coffee, and 29 other tips to boost your Mental Health.
- 24-hour Crisis Center 240-777-4000
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse Screening and Referral/ACCESS to Behavioral Health Program 240-777-1770
- EveryMind. (formerly MHAMC) email@example.com
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Program 240-777-1450